As we posted yesterday regarding Nokia N9's official announcement, on 21st, June 2011, Nokia N9 got officially announced. A MeeGo OS based Smart Phone with endless possibilities which is beautifully simple and just a swipe away. It has got 8MP Carl Zeiss Lens with dual LED support. Most probably this phone would have microSIM slot just like iPhone. More official specs and introductory video of Nokia N9 are mentioned after the break.
Official Specifications of Nokia N9
- MeeGo for N9, i.e., MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan
- 3.9″ FWVGA (854×480) curved Amoled touchscreen with 2.
- Gorilla Glass with Anti Glare polariser (should make the device perfectly usable even under the Sun)
- ARM Cortex A8 OMAP 3630 , clocked @1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM, 16 or 64 GB internal memory
- Unibody design, made with superior polycarbonate material
- 8 MP Camera, Auto Focus, Carl Zeiss optics with dual-LED flash – can do HD; can capture in true 16:9 resolution
- Video calling camera also present
- NFC, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, GPS, a-GPS, Free Nokia Maps (whoah, Ovi Maps, anyone? ;))
- Accelerometer, Compass
- Browser based on the latest Webkit 2 technology
- 1450 mAh battery, non user-replaceable
Talktime – upto 11 hours on GSM and upto 7 hours on 3G
Standby – 380 hours on GSM and 450 hours on 3G
Solution for Installation Package not Found Error is now available.